Benazir Income Support Programme BISP Bachat Savings Scheme has been announced by Federal Govt of Pakistan.
This scheme is announced on 25th November 2023. Read the Complete details and check your eligibility status.
BISP Savings is for existing beneficiaries of BISP Program and informal employment and daily wage labourers.
BISP BACHAT SAVINGS SCHEME 2024 ONLINE REGISTRATION
Benazir Income Support Program is accepting applications for savings scheme. The program is currently being launched in Islamabad, Muzaffarabad, Neelam, Peshawar, Lucky Marwat, Quetta, Qila Saifullah, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Sukkur, Gilgit and Astor. Enter your information to submit an application. Benazir Income Support Program does not set a fee for submitting an application.https://savings.bisp.gov.pk/
CONDITIONS FOR BISP SAVINGS SCHEME
- To participate in the scheme you need to open a savings account in the bank.
- People who participate in the scheme will deposit money from 500 to 1000 rupees monthly in their bank account.
- Consumers will get an additional 40% of their savings from the Benezir Income Support Program.
- The duration of the scheme is two years at the end of which you will be able to withdraw your entire amount.
- You cannot withdraw your principal amount during this two year period. While the contribution given by BISP And the interest given will be withdrawn from the bank.
- You can withdraw from the scheme at any time but re-joining will not be possible until the end of the scheme.
For Apply Click here