BISP 8171 Online Registration: Benazir Income Support Program and Federal Minister Shazia Murri has announced changes in Benazir Income Support Program registration.
The aim is to identify the poor people who are deserving and enroll them in the program as this BISP 8171 program was launched for the deserving poor people in Pakistan.
Now the Benazir Income Support Program is registered with the help of NSER survey.
The first objective of NSER is to survey people whose financial conditions are not good and stable at present to be a part of this program.
Therefore, in view of rising inflation and poverty, it has been decided to restart the Benazir Income Support Program.
NSER NEW REGISTRATION
You can join the Benazir Income Support Program 8171 by visiting your nearest Benazir Income Support Program tehsil office and filling your NSER survey.
In the poll, you simply answer questions like how much is your monthly household income, how much is your total household income, if you have a medical condition, and if you rent or own your home. Based on your answers to these questions, you are classified as harmless. The service includes assistance with receiving a paycheck.
The following makes it easy to understand how the NSER pool works. Check it out and complete your registration now.
BISP 8171 ONLINE REGISTRATION CHECK
If, after taking the NSER poll, you want to see if you are eligible, the process has been made easier.
- To see if you are eligible for the Benazir Income Support Program, you need to send the number on your National Identity Card.
- Write your ID card number on a text message and send it to 8171.
- Don’t forget to send the number on your SIM card that is linked to your ID.
- Right after you send the message, you’ll get a message telling you if you’re eligible.
- If you qualify, the Benazir Income Support Program will give you money if you need it.
BISP CONTACT INFORMATION
|Benazir Income Support Program, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
|Official BISP website